Extra listening: An American in Oslo
As her name suggests, Berit Framnes is one of the many Americans who can trace her roots to Norway. In a blog she describes her meeting with the old country. Listen to the text twice before answering the questions:
- What had Berit heard about Norway from her grandparents?
- What motivated Berit to move to Norway?
- What did she have to do before she left for Norway?
- What advice was she given about getting her residence permit?
- Why does Berit feel guilty in the queue at the police station?
An American in Oslo 4:17